- Our escrow service reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both buyers and sellers are satisfied.
- It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when buyers confirms the deal as completed.
- While the payment is 'In Escrow' the transaction can be safely carried out without risk of losing money due to fraud.
- In case of problems you can request a full refund opening a escrow dispute.
- The service fee is 3% of the transaction Amount (If you are VIP Member you do not pay Escrow Fee)
- Buyer and seller agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer transfers the payment to the escrow service.
- Seller completes the deal.
- Buyer approves the deal.
- Seller is paid.
- Nicknames of participants in the transaction
- Subject of the transaction
- The amount of the transaction
- Conditions for successful completion of the transaction
- Payment system in which you have funds.
- GAMEOVER and KLARNET
- Buying training
- The acquisition of knowledge
What is Escrow Service?
How does Escrow Service Work?
How to use Escrow Service?
The customer contacts the Escrow Service representative: @KLARNET through private messages with the following content:
You will receive the details for the funds transfer in the response message.
After receiving the transfer, the Escrow Service representative approves other side’s ability to fulfill their duties.
If the transaction was unsuccessful 3% will not be returned.
Administrators do not sell anything.
The transaction can be for any amount.
Where you can buy Bitcoins?
You don't have BITCOIN yet? You can buy from from your city. Just enter on www.localbitcoins.com or www.paxful.com
Buy bitcoin with MoneyGram / Western Union. Just enter on https://ultrachange.biz/
Buy bitcoin with Credit Card. Just enter on https://purchase.bitcoin.com
Buy bitcoin with cash from your city's ATM. Just enter on https://coinatmradar.com/countries